I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS THESE SAYINGS AND DECIDED THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO SHARE THEM.
Like the light house, stay guarded and watchful, focused on truth.
1. In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless
man is a shame,
Two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.--John Adams
2. If you don't read the newspaper your are uninformed,
If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. --Mark
(today it's listening to the media !!)
3. I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself by the handle.. Winston Churchill
4. A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. ..G. Gordon Liddy
5. Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases. If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. ...Ronald Reagan (1986)
6. If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free !... P.J. O'Rourke
7. The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal
sharing of the blessings. The inherent blessing of socialism is equat sharing of MISERY... Winston Churchill
8. A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have...Thomas Jefferson
cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. ( best sentences)
10. What this country needs are more unemployed politicians...Edward Langley
(artist 1928 -1995)
Final thoughts to ponder..
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work, because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is
going to get what they work for,
THAT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF ANY NATION !
Keep the faith, keep praying for our country..we are in drastic
need right now.
The above quotes were made many years ago and ring true even now. The wisdom of past leaders such as Ronald Regan, Thomas Jefferson, Adams and others, such as Winston Churchill, should be read and practiced
..we must maintain the clear vision our forefathers had for this country. They came here to establish freedom of relgious persecution..Prayfully they endured much hardships to forge our constitution for this wonderful country "America".
has blessed America and helped us through problems as we grew. The purpose being to bring His Holy word to the world so that through his sacrifice the world would know him and have eternal life..
We are going through spiritual warfare
right now..Satan is howing through our land. This is a time to stand strong in truth and faith. He will overcome the evil ones and restore us to His purpose once again..It's up to us to pray and not stop praying until we are free of the oppresion once again.
Prayer is a powerful weapon lets use it. When two or more are gathered together in His name he will hear our prayers and intercede to the Father..
2021 can be a year of success, of winning the battle. Please join in prayer
for truth and freedom in America once again.