Sharing..the fruits of Spring?
THE JOY OF SPRING....Or????
I love Wisconsin and the changing season's..Spring brings new life, tree's and flowers will soon be budding, the birds will fill
the air with song.
This what I look forward to, hopefully, you do too..however I realize that there are stresses that come with the month of April...such as TAXES, PLANNING
YARD WORK, HOUSE REPAIR, SPRING CLEANING. Yup...that's a part of Spring also but, take heart, you can handle it all.
Find ways to do these
tasks, with a bit of humor and joy knowing warmer and pleasant weather is on the horizon. That is after the 'APRIL SHOWER'S that bring May flowers !! Sorry, I couldn't resist that!
Next, some truth and some humorous ways to look at life.
the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!
* Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
* Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
* Drive carefully...it's not
only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
* If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
* It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
* Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
* When everything's coming your
way, you're in the wrong lane.
* Birthdays are good for you. The more you have the longer you live.
Erma Bombeck said ...If life is a bowl of cherries, why do I get the pits...She was a great comedian and looked at life with tongue in cheek..
As for me, I will say again and again..
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24