NOT JUST FOR COFFEE..THESE FILTERS HAVE OTHER JOBS
They are a valuable asset around the house and elsewhere.
You can buy a thousand at a dollar store...!!!
Use them to....
1. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave.
2. Clean windows,
mirrors, and chrome...they are lint free, and leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect China by separating your good dishes
with a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Filter broken cork from wine, if you break the cork when opening the
5.Protect a cast-iron skillet, place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish, with a balled up filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. Strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods, placing the chopped ingredients in a filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. Filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
10. Stop soil from leaking out of the plant pot. Line the bottom of the pot
with a filter to prevent soil going through the drain holes.
11. Prevent popsicle drips..poke the stick through the filter
12. Use a filter cut in a strip to wax eyebrows.
13. Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon, french fries, chicken
fingers, etc. to soak up tne grease.
14. Great for fixing those 'razor' nicks..while shaving.
15. Use a a sewing backing. it's an easy tear-away backing for embroidering or appliqueing soft fabrics.
16. Put baking
soda into a filter and insert into shoes or a closet to absorb or prevent odors
17. Use a filter to strain soup stock or to tie fresh herbs in
to put in soups and stews.
18. Use a coffee filter as a spoon rest while cooking and clean up small
19. Great for wrapping Christmas ornaments for storage.
Use a filter to remove fingernail polish when out of cotton balls.
21. Perfect as a small snack bowl for popcorn, chips, etc.
And so much more...
Hope these filter
tips help make your day a bit easier.
"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it