“We are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” (Ephesians
Praise God that He uses each of us, in His own time and way, to help others. —Dennis Fisher
would You like to use me, Lord? I am open and willing.
Each person is a unique expression of God’s loving design.
daily prayer is to be used in some positive way each day.
We can seek ways to show kindness and compassion to those around us. A simple smile and hello can brighten another's day.
Here are 10 ways to 'MAKE THEIR DAY'.
1. Pay it forward..perhaps you can pay for the hamburger for the
person in line behind you.
2. Give your seat on a bus or restaurant to someone else
Let others go ahead of you in that long grocery checkout line
4. Don't be impatient with the clerks helping you.
Smile at the person that is voicing anger about a situation. no voiced opinion is needed.
6. Don't take the parking spot closest to the store door, leave it for someone else
7. Put change in the parking meter that's ready to expire
8. Offer to carry or load an elderly person groceries in the car
9. Visit a nursing home and volunteer to help, or just visit with the residents
10. Offer to babysit or do child care for that working mom you know.
Some of these may seem overly 'simple', but even the smallest act of kindness is recognized
and makes someone's day better. It's known to be infectious !!
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.